Gifts a million
I love giving [and getting] gifts. My friend Hillary does a beautiful job of giving small, but meaningful, gifts on a regular basis. I think it speaks volumes to your friends when you take time, and a small amount of money, and give them a gift. Here are a few options.
1. A Starbucks gift card. It is amazing how many people love Starbucks and how many Starbucks locations exist. Even just $5, enough for a little more than one drink, means a lot to people.
2. A magazine. You don’t have to give a subscription. But if you see an issue with a great cover story, grab it for a friend.
3. A baseball. Or a frisbee or really any sports equipment. Those are the kinds of things that everyone loves to own but no one thinks to buy.
4. Flowers. Especially if you are attending a dinner party, a small little bouquet of flowers is such a kind and thoughtful thank-you gift.
5. A note. You can never underestimate the power of a few kindly written sentences. Telling people how much appreciate them, love them, or enjoy their friendship sometimes does more for a heart than you can imagine. Grab a stack of cards and take ten minutes to write a few friends.
What have your friends given you that meant a lot? Or what have you given a friend? The more good gift ideas, the better!
Do you have some favorite Tips you would like to share? Email them to email@example.com